The Modern Yoga Bible
The Definitive Guide to Yoga Today. Beautifully presented and fully illustrated: 350 postures illustrated in step-by-step sequence
Featuring over 350 postures from the main schools of yoga, The Modern Yoga Bible is the ultimate step-by-step guide to active flowing sequences, slower, more restorative floor-based postures (yin-yoga) and meditation. From luscious limbering to blissful backbends, this book offers beginners and expert yogis alike tips to on how to deepen their practice and modify poses to suit their individual needs and experiences. Learn to utilise body, energy and mind to find a yoga philosophy tailored to modern life.
- Modern yoga practices and techniques to increase flexibility and strength, relieve stress and calm the mind.
- A step-by-step guide to active flowing sequences (vinyasa flow yoga), slower, more restorative floor-based postures (yin yoga) and meditation
- Advice for beginners as well as expert tips for yogis wishing to deepen their practice
- How to combine poses to create your own complete and balanced home yoga experience
- Guidance on how to modify poses to suit your individual needs and experiences
- Beautifully presented and fully illustrated: 350 postures illustrated in step-by-step sequence
- The worldâ€™s bestselling MBS series – over 3 million copies sold worldwide.
The Modern Yoga Bible – The Definitive Guide to Yoga Today Godsfield release January 2017.
Click here to purchase